Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog Assignment #7

I really want to make my digital story through Windows Live Movie Maker. I took a look at Prezi and it was a really cool Powerpoint-type website, but it didn't seem to suit my idea. I have a tragic piece I've written a few years ago that I want to use. It has to do with a mother and a deceased son. I want to put it in a different format. Electronic literature seemed a perfect fit. I'll bring the story with me to class  on Tuesday. I'd love to workshop with my classmates for ideas. 

As of now, I'm playing around with Windows Live  Movie Maker.The background is of falling snow, which is perfect for the setting of my story. I just have to play around with the different types of animation for both text and pictures and see what I can come up with.


As for questions, I want to ask Leonardo Flores:


Do you think the creative process is different in creating electronic literature compared to traditional literature? If so, in what way?


What's the best way to begin the electronic literature creative process?











No comments:

Post a Comment