Monday, April 15, 2013

Project #2

So, I finally finished it. It took a good while and lots of finessing. At one point,  I wanted to pull my hair out because I couldn't get the thunder sound effect to work.

But, I overcame all of it and the result is posted below. Basically, my piece, "The Bumblebee's Journey" is based on a poem  I wrote back in high school. The title pretty much says it all.  I tried to incorporate sound and animation into my piece to the best of my ability. And boy, was the sound a pain in the butt! Trimming audio and making sure it stopped and started when I wanted to was incredibly time consuming.

That being said, the only instructions I have to give to my readers is to enjoy it and to follow the prompts. There are two times in my piece where the reader must click "yes" in order to continue reading.

So, without further ado, here's my piece. Make sure to download  it so all the sounds and animations will work. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment